Your home is the most important possession you own. And, when you entertain the thought of inviting a company such as ours to provide you with products and services, you look for integrity, high-performance products, and excellent service.
We feel the same way, that’s why we offer a variety of products from a range of suppliers that meet our standards of excellence. If you would like to learn more about our featured providers see below, or contact us at 630-231-5390 or 630-425-3059 for information on other replacement window options.
We chose Restorations Innovative Window Systems as our premium window product line that will provide you with unsurpassed beauty, exceptional comfort, and greater overall product value. Product styles include patio doors, double hung, sliders, casements, awnings, hoppers, bays, bows and garden windows. Additionally, Sunrise's Restoration series of windows comes with a "Lifetime Non-Prorated Transferable Warranty" including glass breakage!
Restorations Window Highlights:
- 7/8 glass package with UltraU Technology
- 27% more viewing area
- Fusion-welded frame & sash
- Beveled interior sash
- Sash reinforced with FiberCore structural sash rail
- UltraCore insulation in master frame
- Lifetime warranty / includes glass breakage
- Energy Star qualified in all 50 states
- OptiView screen
- Q4 locking system with the tilt-latches built right into the lock
Glass Package Options Include:
- Double and triple glazed glass units
- V-Groove etched
- Hand crafted leaded glass styles
- Sunblinds between insulated glass
We recommend ProVia products to our customers as another quality option for their replacement window needs. ProVia offers its energy-efficient, custom home replacement windows in a number of popular window styles, including double hung, casement, awning, slider, bay, bow, picture and garden windows. Our aluminum storm windows are available as double hung, slider windows and picture windows.
ProVia Window Highlights:
- Endure, Aeris, ecoLite and Aspect custom home replacement window lines
- Sunshield® vinyl in the frame and sash resists chipping, cracking, peeling, pitting or blistering.
- Endure’s Compound Tension™ balance system guarantees a quiet and smooth operation with minimal effort
- DualTech™ hardware allows you to unlock and tilt the sash with ease
- Friction-resistant rollers allow the Endure series Slider Window to be easy to operate
- Products that work for your climate zone
Glass Package Options:
- Thermal U-Factor for standard glass package from 0.30 to 0.27
- Air infiltration that exceeds NFRC requirements
- Dual and triple weatherstripping/seal options
- Dual and triple glazing packets available
We have partnered with Marvin to offer even more quality options to our customers. Marvin windows and doors have the power to transform the spirit of a room. Each product is made-to-order, one at a time, to your exact specifications. With our customization options, exclusive features, high-performance energy efficiency innovations, and our unmatched personal service at every point in the process, you will be able to find the perfect windows and doors for your project.
Marvin Window Highlights:
- High-quality materials are standard, not optional
- More than 150,000 energy-efficient options
- Products that qualify for ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient rating
- Custom clad and stain colors
- High-quality wood species to choose from
- First and only composite to achieve AAMA 624 verification, meaning that the finish has passed numerous rigorous tests
- Window options include: wood, extruded aluminum, Pultruded Fiberglass, and EverWood®
- Reliable performance and lasting beauty
- Help reduce your utility bills
- More than 14,000 certified window and door product/glass options that meet a .20 or lower U-factor for high performance
- Makes your home more comfortable
Bring New Life to Your Home
Replace your old windows to give your home a new look and make it more energy efficient. Look at how changing the style of your windows can revamp the look of your home.